Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

645Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

188 Comments
Maggie4655
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

This is such a pain not having the ability to 'hide multiple download transactions'  you'd think this would be a given, given the number of times you ave to ring MYOB when download errors happen. 

TopDogAlex
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I can't believe this has been requested 5 years ago and there is still no multiple hide bank feed option 

TopDogAlex
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Is there a way to have the transactions cleared from the Bank Feeds once a Reconciliation has been completed? 

This would avoid having to hide each individual transaction in the bank feeds

Sajith1
1 Post
User

Hiding multiple transactions is very important. 

Semone
Contributing Cover User
16 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I would like to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden.  The current process is time-wasting!

MelanieP
1 Post
User

Would be a brilliant feature and save a great deal of time for those of us providing support to AccountRight users

Emma_BGR
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes please. It will save a lot of time if it was possible to hid multiple Bank Feed transactions at once instead of individually.

Jilly
Partner
8 Posts
Partner

Bank Feeds Window  - can you change the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)

Would save a lot of time as I havent used it for years.  Please HELP

Marita-LPS
1 Post
User

Having just "hidden" over a year of transactions (I'm talking a hundred a month for 15 months)- please please please allow us to select and hide in bulk!!

Kaye4
4 Posts
User

Hiding multiple bankfeeds is a great idea!