Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

438Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

112 Comments
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Please make the ability to hide multiple transactions a reality.  I recently went through over 3,000 transactions hiding them one at a time and I can tell you it was extremely tedious and annoying.  I now find myself in the position of having to do this again for another company file and quite honestly I think I'll just give it a miss until you fix this for us.  

Contributing Cover User
15 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I would like to hide multiple bank feed transactions at a time (not 1 at a time)