Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

645Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

188 Comments
SandiL
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Please make the ability to hide multiple transactions a reality.  I recently went through over 3,000 transactions hiding them one at a time and I can tell you it was extremely tedious and annoying.  I now find myself in the position of having to do this again for another company file and quite honestly I think I'll just give it a miss until you fix this for us.  

Semone
Contributing Cover User
16 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I would like to hide multiple bank feed transactions at a time (not 1 at a time)

BrettPack
1 Post
User

Would love to see this feature.

I have the task of hiding 400 transactions.

Netty
Partner
11 Posts
Partner

this would be a great option

MCSydney
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Wow, this function has been requested since 2014 and has hundreds of people indicating they need it (or are frustrated by the lack of the function) and the lack of action, which means that there are thousands of clients/users out there that need it too. What needs to happen for this to be prioritized?

I have just wasted half an hour hiding a few hundred transactions. This is adding no value to anyone's life but wasting time and resources. The function works great once the backlog has been cleared but there will be a few more hours wasted to get to this point.

MYOB, please prioritize this and do something about it.

Kylie321
3 Posts
Cover User

This issue was first raised back in 2014 and I commented a couple of times during the PAST 7 YEARS, how come you are not listening to your users, this is a time consuming issue for our business and from wht I understand, as have consulted IT professionals, something you clearly have just put into a basket of not an issue to most people. Our business will be looking elsewhere for other programs with better functionalitity that look after their long time users.

UNIQUEBAL
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A FEATURE TO BE CHANGED?

Track123
1 Post
User

It would be very convenient to be able to hide multiple transactions in the bank feed - very time consuming in ones work day having to individually click on each one Smiley Sad

TrinaN
1 Post
User

I can't believe this has been talked about for 7 years yet no action taken yet Smiley Sad

elissawake
3 Posts
User

This is crazy that no update has been made to do a bulk hide transaction. Clearly it's needed! I've got 2 companies I have taken over for and they have thousands of lines that need hiding! It's ludicrous! Pick up your game MYOB!