Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

647Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

188 Comments
elissawake
3 Posts
User

I spent the time hiding thousands of transactions. Yesterday, without any reason 12,500 transactions that were previously hidden becan active again. This is disgraceful that there is no fix yet!! Now to try and call the help desk to fix, wish me luck!

Lindsayp
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User

I would love to be able to hide them  - but you can just ignore them, no need to delete?  Just page down to the relevant lines

elissawake
3 Posts
User

Thanks Lindsayp, It takes ages for the Bank Feeds to open, the page freezes as there are 12,500!!!!!!

Lindsayp
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User

oh yes that is quite the problem!!

Dotay
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User

I add my vote to batch hiding bank feeds. Individual hide is currently a long tiresome process every few months.

AmandaFinncorp
Partner
1 Post
Partner

This function has been requested for years why has the feature not been added.  We take over a number of accounting files where the bookkeeper has not used the bank feed for years, to clear this takes hours only being able to hide a single transaction at a time.

Freman
Trusted Partner
131 Posts
Trusted Partner

From time to time a client asks me the same question how do I hide the hundreds, thousands of tranasactions that they had been merrily adding manually for years or perfoming the old import for the the same no realising they even had a bank feed.

I ended up creating an AutoHotkey script to semi automate the hide process.

AMR_INF
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi,

Has this been executed yet??

MRP15
1 Post
User

I agree hidding multiple bank feeds would be benifical for the MYOB users that are only now entering Bank feeds. Understanding that once this has been established you would only use it once in the beginning.

TSGSolutions
2 Posts
User

Has this been established? This would be very beneficial - Highly recommended this being a feature.