Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

645Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

188 Comments
TSGSolutions
2 Posts
User

Hi all, 

I read online that MYOB can remove old bank transfers on their end. I did an online chat with them today. 

They most definitely can do this, I provided the date range & what bank account they needed to remove this from and they have now put in the request. I received a ticket confirming it has been requested immediately after the chat ended and that it will take 1-2 business days to show in my bank feeds. 

Can not complain about the service did not wait long for the online chat and the chat consultant was super helpful! 

Thanks, MYOB. 

KenRic
1 Post
User

Being able to hide multiple transactions at once on the Bank Feeds would be a real time-saver. Please look into this in your next update.

Thank you.

SarahRFW
6 Posts
User

Has there been any progress with this request? v

Very slow process hiding one line at a time re historic entries, when bank feeds were never used.  Would be good to hide old entires in bulk.

Thanks 

SarahRFW
6 Posts
User

I too would like to know the answer to this query.

ellierae
4 Posts
Cover User

Yes one at a time is time consuming and difficult

mrpsauto1
1 Post
User

8 Years on, this is still difficult! would be amazing

ellierae
4 Posts
Cover User

This is the most annoying thing ever and would be the best thing ever if we could delete multiple bank feeds.

PLEASE MYOB

Thanks

sga7118
1 Post
User

This would be very useful to have

idsproducts
2 Posts
User

please do this by end of month September 2022 as i finlay got your tech guys to sort and issue and i now hoave about 1400 that need hiding 

idsproducts
2 Posts
User

ok so this is total BS its been since 2014 and nothing has changed.  

So looks like im spening a few days clicking **bleep** one by one