Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

645Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

188 Comments
KellyB3
5 Posts
User

Need this urgently

ClaudiaS
2 Posts
User

Hi there,

I need to bulk delete transactions from a bank feed that has been back dated to 2016... We only want bank feed transactions to begin on 14th Feb 2020.

Please advise how to delete the historical data, or should I disconnect the feed and reconnect as at 14 Feb 2020? Will this allow me to clear all old data?

Thanks.

KyraCat
3 Posts
User

This post was 6 years ago... I start looking in the option of hiding or deleting multiple transactions at once, because altough the bank feeds were activated, I never used it...unitl now. So I have YEARS of transactions that I don't want in here. it is going to take me weeks to delete it....But I don't see the option to select a date or hide multiple transactions at once. Sad, since it was brought up my many myob users years ago.

HCO
1 Post
User

We NEED this option available asap! I can't beleive it still isn't available 6 years later!

Lindsayp
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User

This would be seriously useful to tidy up my bank feeds 

Mskaf11
5 Posts
Cover User

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

parqld
6 Posts
Cover User

The Bank feeds window is so Frustrating in that you cannot filter Bank Feeds for dates you do not want to see. iue prior to the date you started reconciling with Bank feeds. MYOB this is such a No brainer, I see the comments for this date back years and you Guys still have done nothing. Surely you have enough resources to make such an easy change. It cant be that hard surely.

PLEASE MAKE THIS A PRIORITY

Gluteus
4 Posts
Cover User

Can't believe this is not yet a feature .... embarrassing MYOB.

Z0M
1 Post
User

Yes please. Doesn't seem to make sense that we cannot ctrl A and get rid of a chunk.

Would also like to be able to date filter on the initial screen so that I can basically filter a chunk of transactions and do the bulk delete with ease. It just seems to make sense as a function to me.

Bowler
3 Posts
Cover User

Yes you should be able to delet them as well as they can end up returning once you have hidden them as happened to me when I needed to restore a backup recently and it takes forever to hide them.

It is almost enough to make me switch products tbh, I couldnt get any help from support on this very issue.