Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

645Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

188 Comments
NotHappyJan2
12 Posts
User

Hello Celia,

The problem has subsisted since the OP commented back in 2014!

Essentially, I need to be able to select multiple transactions to delete in the bank feed window.  Currently, I can only select 1 at a time which is frustrating and time-consuming.  I have 3 years worth of historical transactions so I am looking for a more efficient solution rather than deleting line-by-line.

Thank you.

SarahRFW
6 Posts
User

Sadly nothing seems to progress regarding this query.  It should be so simple to select multiple transactions and remove them in one go; a 9 year request with lots of people all requesting the same thing.  Please action MYOB - thank you.   

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @NotHappyJan2 

Thank you so much for your post. 

I understand that this situation makes you upset. As much as possible we strive to serve our customers and provide the right service. Our apologies for the inconvenience. About this issue. If you right-click on the transactions and choose Hide transactions, the hidden transactions disappear from the Bank Feeds window. But you cannot hide more than one transaction at a time. 

If you wanted to delete multiple transactions on your bank feeds we have a relevant team that can help you with that issue. You just need to send me a Private Message with the following details but note that once the transaction was deleted it will no longer appear on your bank feeds. it will be permanently removed.

• Serial Number
  • Company Data File ID - Help>> About MYOB>>Company Data File ID#
  • BSB and Account Name/ Last 4 digit of the Credit Card
  • Bank Name
  • Start date to remove transactions from: format yyyy/mm/dd
  • End date to remove transactions from: format yyyy/mm/dd
  • Note that these dates are all inclusive

With regards to the issue of deleting/hide more than one transactions at a time, We really appreciate you suggestions. But this issue has been raised to our relevant team. I encourage you to please take a moment to post on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange Board to discuss and vote on what you'd like to see in MYOB products. Kindly click on this link  https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/AccountRightIdeas.

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

NotHappyJan2
12 Posts
User

Hi Celia,

Apoligies but I am confused.  I pressed on the link for a PM and was greeted by a heading for same but nothing else.

Capture.JPG

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @NotHappyJan2 

Thanks for providing the update. 

You can now have an access to send us a Private Message. Just click on the highlighted word Private Message. Or if you are signed in to the Community Forum by clicking on your avatar on the top right-hand corner of the window> select the envelope icon. 

Thanks, 

Cel

NotHappyJan2
12 Posts
User

Hello Celia,

I'm having trouble respsonding to your most recent email - refer to the screenshot below

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 2.15.34 pm.png

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @NotHappyJan2 

Thank you for sending screenshots. But I am sorry but I wasn't able to open the screenshots that you've sent. 

As for your concern, if you still wanted to remove the transactions on your bank feed. I already have some of your account details. Can you please send me  a Private Message with more on your account details, so we can furtherly help you with this. 

• Serial Number 
  • First and last name of the primary contact 
  • Email address. 

Thank you so much, I'll wait for your reply. 

Thanks, 

Cel

2born2b
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

I agree an upvote for hiding all previous transactions in prior financial years that have been reconciled.

evagrazing
1 Post
User

I agree that this would be most helpful and is at no risk to do damage as they can then be unhidden if required. 

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
726 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Welcome in Community Forum, @evagrazing.

Thank you for your input. We're always interested in hearing how we might improve your workflow. 

Rest assured that this will be forwarded to our dedicated team.

Regards,

Hannah