Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: ING Direct feeds

Cover User

1Posts

35Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

Hi there,

I've just signed up with Myob and was about to set up a Bank Feed but you don't support ING Direct?

How come you support tiny little banks but not ING?

And how can I work around this? My main reason signing up with MYOB was the Bank Feed feature!

Regards

"Bank Feed for ING Direct?"

Current Status: Planned
Last Changed: May 2013

Our partners BankLink (who provide bank feeds for AccountRight) are in discussions with ING to provide bank feeds. We can't confirm a date yet but we hope to have positive news in the near future.

49 Comments
CommonCents
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Any update on this.

Can you please tell us if this is ever likely to happen so that we can advise clients not to open ING bank accounts if they want to use bank feeds.

Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @CommonCents,

I've just been in touch with the Bank Feeds team requesting an update and have been informed that it is still in talks to be implemented. While no ETA had been provided, when it is set to be added as an option on Bank Feeds, the status will be updated accordingly to reflect this.

Cheers,

Tallie

HalinaR
Partner
4 Posts
Partner

I can't believe MYOB bank link does not have an agreement with ING Direct.

Smiley Mad

Following previous comments people have been asking for over 2 years!!!!

PeeJayWorx
2 Posts
User

Agreed. The Bank Feeds Team have been "in talks" with ING since April 2013.

ING Direct is a multi-award winning bank in AU. MYOB; please add ING to your repertoire. It blows my mind that it's STILL omitted.

LizZylinski
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

Very disappointed that two and a half years after this was first raised and the response "positive news in the near future" was received that this is still "in talks". 

Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @HalinaR@PeeJayWorx, and @LizZylinski,

We do apologize for the delay in getting this rolled out to our clients, and completely understand the frustration.

Unfortunately, we currently still don't have a timeframe on when we are able to implement this into our Bank Feeds service. There is, however, numerous factors at play here as it is a combined effort by both ourselves and the bank.

It really does help that we do have clients voting and commenting for the idea, as it does help to establish that there is a demand for this to be incorporated, and we do encourage all clients to do so. We also do request you to pass on the feedback to ING Direct as well.

Once again, we do apologize for the inconvenience in the time it has taken for this to be implemented. We are hoping to be able to deliver good news to you all in the near future.

Andyben
4 Posts
Cover User

Any further update?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Andyben

Thank you for your enquiry

At this stage as @Tallie_M has mentioned we don't have a direct time frame for when this idea will be placed in development and added to the program. However we are still encouraging clients that would like to see this idea implemented to vote for this idea.

csoko
3 Posts
Cover User

Any ETA on ING feed?  thanks

Kuba
1 Post
Cover User

Dear MYOB,

It has now been 3 years since this thread was first openend. Given the lack of progress perhaps it would be appropriate to issue a statement that you won't/can't add ING Direct to Bank Feeds. This is dissapointing but I suspect it is more a reflection ING's willingness to participate than a technical limitation with MYOB.