Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: ING Direct feeds

Cover User

1Posts

35Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

Hi there,

I've just signed up with Myob and was about to set up a Bank Feed but you don't support ING Direct?

How come you support tiny little banks but not ING?

And how can I work around this? My main reason signing up with MYOB was the Bank Feed feature!

Regards

"Bank Feed for ING Direct?"

Current Status: Planned
Last Changed: May 2013

Our partners BankLink (who provide bank feeds for AccountRight) are in discussions with ING to provide bank feeds. We can't confirm a date yet but we hope to have positive news in the near future.

49 Comments
friendship-1
2 Posts
Cover User

This is getting a bit comical isn't it? How can it be that a bank that advertises itself as being online/technology friendly cannot provide a simple bank feed for MYOB account purposes? I have been waiting for this feature since joining. I think we can assume that this is NOT going to happen.

Regards

Dave_from_gong
Partner
1 Post
Partner

Hi Team MYOB,

How are those negotiations with ING Direct for the data feed coming along?

I can see this issue is 3 years old.

Thanks,

Dave.

carolineh
Trusted Cover User
157 Posts
Trusted Cover User

What's happening with this?  I've just also joined up a new client with grand promises of Bank Feeds, not realising ING are stilll not suported! 

This thread is over 3 years old - what discussions are being had with ING?

What is being done please?

Andyben
4 Posts
Cover User

I had a chat with an ING customer support person and they said that it had something to do with privacy and they cant accept automatic bank feeds without breaching some privacy that their customers have the right to.. not sure. So its definitely something to do with ING and not MYOB.

CommonCents
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Any futher update?

Andyben
4 Posts
Cover User

4 years later and we are still in the same position. Thankfully ING allows you to export transactions quite easily.. but i should be able to set up a bank feed for this. Any information on where this idea is at would be great thank you.

HalinaR
Partner
4 Posts
Partner

I have a feeling its ING that is the prblem, because i have contacted them directly why they won't allow feeds. They (ING) seem to not be able to grasp the idea.

Kewhyte2000
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi I have a client who is about to purchases MYOB subscription. I assume ING is not available for bank feeds and won't be any time soon? Can someone please confirm? I might direct them elsewhere.

Jake_N
MYOB Moderator
1,419 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Kewhyte2000,

Here is a help article which answers your question.

Which bankfeeds are supported? (click here to open)

Kewhyte2000
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thanks JakeN, so that a NO then!