Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: ING Direct feeds

Cover User

1Posts

35Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

Hi there,

I've just signed up with Myob and was about to set up a Bank Feed but you don't support ING Direct?

How come you support tiny little banks but not ING?

And how can I work around this? My main reason signing up with MYOB was the Bank Feed feature!

Regards

"Bank Feed for ING Direct?"

Current Status: Planned
Last Changed: May 2013

Our partners BankLink (who provide bank feeds for AccountRight) are in discussions with ING to provide bank feeds. We can't confirm a date yet but we hope to have positive news in the near future.

49 Comments
ChilliPalmer
4 Posts
Cover User

Can we have an update on this please?

Last comment by MYOB was 2013.

Thanks

David.

Queries1234
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Is there any further news on whether ING will allow Bank Feeds into MYOB? Have MYOB stopped trying to get them to opt in? It's been FIVE years since the Current Status was "Planned". I need to know if there is even a remote chance that this will happen, ie are negotiations still happening? I need to move off the old accountright V19 platform and if I can't get the bank feeds for ING then it's a perfect time to move to another platform, as  I find the new online version of MYOB to be excruciatingly slow, even working offline, and setting the parameters in my antivirus/firewall. I look forward to hearing an update. Kind Regards.

KOSKO
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I realised we can only use Spend money with Bank fees

Why wouldnt this be settup so we can use Purchases

when setting up transaction rules

David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hello @KOSKO

You can use purchases for you Bank Fees. Set up a Supplier Card for the bank and then prepare a pyrchase for the fees. Then when the Bank Fees come in allocate it to the pay Bill option.

Cheers

David

IanCognito
1 Post
Cover User

Same question 5yrs later.  lol any progress team?

SueTurps
8 Posts
Cover User

Are ING bank feeds any closer or do we just give up waiting and move to Xero??

Thip
1 Post
User

Hi,

We need to set up the bank feed for one of our clients. Do you support Ing bank for bank feed now???

Kind regards,

Tip

NickyDDS
3 Posts
Cover User

I'm just in the process switching from MYOB AR to Essentials and have just opened a new ING bank account - however I cannot set up Bank Feeds for ING as it's not on the list of financial institutions.

Please can someone at MYOB fix this please, as ING is certainly not a small named banking instituiton.

Thanks.

Greening
Partner
1 Post
Partner

MYOB  please follow this up

SueTurps
8 Posts
Cover User

Been in discussions since 2013  -  its now 2019.  Xero have ING bank feeds!!!!  Lift your game MYOB