Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Prompt for GST check on allocating

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New
New

Hi, When doing an allocation on a bank feed quite often there is GST payable or not. Problem is once you have allocated transaction it automaticlly dissapears without the ability to see if GST is correct. I was wondering if after you did allocation transaction either stayed on screen & asked if GST is correct or not. May seem like a fairly obvious thing but if you are a part timer doing this allocation it can easily be overlooked.Thanks Anthony

"GST or not GST when allocating bank feeds"

Current Status: New
Last Changed: January 2023

Hi Everyone

Using the AccountRight Browser interface, the tax code used on the Bank transaction will remain shown on the window when the transaction has been coded. This will allow you to ensure that the tax code is the appropriate one for the transaction.

Note: If the transaction has been coded to multiple accounts or a transaction is matched this will not show.

2 Comments
Dommai
Experienced Partner
24 Posts
Experienced Partner

I would like to see a GST column on the bank feeds window on the Your Transactions side.  This would make it easier at a glance to see if GST was applied or not.  Or to see if the client split the gst amount ie on Registraions.

As it stands now, to check the GST component I have to click on the blue arrow of each transactions. 

"GST Column on the Bank feeds window"

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Using the AccountRight Browser interface, the tax code used on the Bank transaction will remain shown on the window when the transaction has been coded. This will allow you to ensure that the tax code is the appropriate one for the transaction.

Note: If the transaction has been coded to multiple accounts or a transaction is matched this will not show.