Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Receive Payments - Receive all

Experienced Cover User

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand

Would be nice if in the bank feeds, when you apply a payment that you had a "Pay All" button, and it applies the payment to the oldest invoice.  

If you have clients that have 50 $20.00 invoices and pay $1000.00. You then need to apply the payment against each invoice and this can be rather time consuming.

"Bank Feeds, Pay all"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

HeatherDBS
Experienced Cover User
126 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I kind of understand why this is greyed out, since the amount can't be changed, but if the customer happens to have paid all their outstanding invoices, and paid the correct amount, it would be very handy to still be able to use the Receive All button.

Yes, I could go into Sales/Receipts and process it there, but if the point of bank feeds is to save time and data entry, then this option should be available.

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

This is such a useful button in the receive payments screen but it's greyed out when receipting payments through bank feeds. Please activate it. I can see someone else suggested this a few years ago but it got no support from the community so was archived... Surely there aren't only two of us who would use this feature?

But hey, we still can't email receipts so I'm not going to hold my breath.