Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Search/Find invoice numbers easily in the Bank Feed Screen

Ultimate Partner

1,949Posts

724Kudos

234Solutions

1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

Loving the Control, Shift F function in AccountRight Live - Wow what a great feature MYOB.

Would be great to have the same function work in the BANK FEED screen.   I have a client that sends out hundreds of subscriptions orders for the same amount and the subscribers businesses have very similar names.   The subscribers pay detailing their order number (invoice number) on the payments.  

I have been using the Control, Shift F Function through the sales register to locate the order number easily and apply the payment to the correct subscriber however I have to go between the two screens.    It would be great if MYOB could incorporate the sales/purchase register into the Bank Feeds screen, with the ability for the screen to stay displayed on the page.   Perhaps sitting to the right hand side of the Bank Feed screen.   Having the ability to close down the  the sales/purchase register screen if you dont want it displayed.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2017

Hi Everyone

I'm excited to announce that with the release of AccountRight 2017.2 the option of Advanced Search has been added to the Customer List in Recieve Payments. This will allow the user to search for the invoice number, customer or total of the invoice to make payment on it.  

This Advanced Search option will also appear on Recieve Payments transactions from Bank Feeds.

Attachment.PNG

You can find out more information about this and other changes, including information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 from AccountRight 2017.2 now available.

24 Comments
penejane
Partner
78 Posts
Partner

It would be really helpful to have a seach of invoice numbers and/or Client ID,  when applying payments so you dont have to go to the sales register first as many people do not use the correct reference - ie Mary Smith when the job was invoice to her partner John Brown!!  or they only put an invoice number as reference or their card ID

A flag on timesheet and the summary page of payroll that shows leave balance (especially if none left!)

Being able to attach PDF to debtors invoices or card file

Thanks

Pene

Bluewren
Partner
21 Posts
Partner

I constantly have customers only putting a reference of the sales invoice number on their bank transfer. Would be great to be able to apply a payment by finding an invoices number without having to go and find out who the customer is - then coming back into bankfeeds to apply the payment.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

I'm excited to announce that with the release of AccountRight 2017.2 the option of Advanced Search has been added to the Customer List in Recieve Payments. This will allow the user to search for the invoice number, customer or total of the invoice to make payment on it.  

This Advanced Search option will also appear on Recieve Payments transactions from Bank Feeds.

Attachment.PNG

You can find out more information about this and other changes, including information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 from AccountRight 2017.2 now available.

wdna_treas
3 Posts
Cover User

That's brilliant thank you so much!