Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Select rule to apply to transaction

Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
New Zealand

Hi

Like others I have problems with the wrong rule being applied, but my main issue is when it comes up with a possible bill match and there is no X to cancel this and you have to select new and re-enter.

It would be great to be able to select the correct rule and apply it, either by clicking on the Rule Applied button on the relevant line and the rules pop up to select or clicking new and being able to select to apply a rule (the correct one).

When rules work they are great, but I find I have a lot of frustration with them as well.

Would love to know if it would be possible.

Thanks

"Bank Feeds Manage Rules"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2023

Hi Everyone

Within the AccountRight Browser, users have the option to create allocation template . This allows the user to select that particular rule to be applied to the transaction for allocation.

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Within the AccountRight Browser, users have the option to create allocation template . This allows the user to select that particular rule to be applied to the transaction for allocation.