Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Shortcut keys for Find and New buttons

Experienced Cover User

35Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

35 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Hi There

I'd love to see shortcuts in the Bank Feeds window that allow you to access the "Find" and "New" selections without having to use the mouse.

Regards

Megan

"Bank Feeds Shortcut Keys"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2023

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight Browser interface allows users quicker and easier methods for allocating transactions This does involve the use of shortcut keys.

Check out Allocating bank transactions for more information on the available shortcut keys.

3 Comments
Yabba_Dabba_Doo
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User

Hi, 

I feel that having shortcut key features in bank feeds would make matching transactions much quicker and efficient, like shortcut keys for 'find' and 'new', and for other functions as well. 

Thanks. 

pahglass
4 Posts
User

i agree whole heartedly it would cut many minutes of a large file 

@Meegies wrote:

Hi There

I'd love to see shortcuts in the Bank Feeds window that allow you to access the "Find" and "New" selections without having to use the mouse.

Regards

Megan

"Bank Feeds Shortcut Keys"

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight Browser interface allows users quicker and easier methods for allocating transactions This does involve the use of shortcut keys.

Check out Allocating bank transactions for more information on the available shortcut keys.