Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Show by Date Range

Experienced Cover User

260Posts

76Kudos

1Solutions

260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I would like the ability to either show all bank feeds or just ones in a specific date range.

For example currently I am entering historic data and I always reconcile at the end of each month, so in other words I enter all data for March and then reconcile once that is done. Therefore I only want to be able to see the bank feeds between 01/03/15 and 31/03/15 not any previous ones and future ones.

"Constrain Bank Feed Data"

Select Dates.png
Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2017

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2017.1 comes, the ability to search for bank feeds window.  Whatever you enter into the search window, AccountRight will search the values on screen for that search term.

For example, say I only wanted to show the bank feed transactions for the month of November 2015 I can search "11/2015" into the search to get all transactions that match that search i.e. all transactions for the month of November 2015.

Attachments.PNG

You can find out more information into AccountRight 2017.1, including a list of features, improvements and how to obtain that value via the AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2017.1 now available

7 Comments
CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

100% agree you have my vote

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @Kelly81

Thank you for your idea for the bank feeds window in AccountRight, I believe this would be a great feature to incorporate into the window in a future release. 

Any other users that would like to see this implemented please vote and post relevant comments.

Minp
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

yes 100% agree, why would you want to see items from previous or future bank entries when you're trying to reconcile a particular period. There should be a date field from and to so you can view the dates jsut like in MYOB reconcile accounts screen??

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for your feedback @Minp, I have shared it with the relevant team. 

I've noticed you haven't voted for this idea, I would suggest adding your vote by clicking on the +Vote button located at the top left corner of this page.

ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

Also 100% agree and have voted

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2017.1 comes, the ability to search for bank feeds window.  Whatever you enter into the search window, AccountRight will search the values on screen for that search term.

For example, say I only wanted to show the bank feed transactions for the month of November 2015 I can search "11/2015" into the search to get all transactions that match that search i.e. all transactions for the month of November 2015.

Attachments.PNG

You can find out more information into AccountRight 2017.1, including a list of features, improvements and how to obtain that value via the AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2017.1 now available

Tammyk
5 Posts
Cover User

Having a date parameter option in the current transactions page of bank feeds would be helpful.