Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Unallocated report

Trusted Cover User

44Posts

165Kudos

2Solutions

44 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Hi there, 

Just wanted to put up for discussion the idea of an Unallocated Bank Feed Report or at least a general ledger option the same as LiveAccounts (see discussion below).

http://community.myob.com/t5/Troubleshooting-LiveAccounts/Printing-unallocated-transactions/td-p/202...

I have clients who I do bookkeeping for and need to clarify several transactions a month in AccountRight Live Plus. Currently I have to screen shot the bank feed screen and then copy that onto an email to query with the client. It would be great if you could just print a report of all transactions that have been 'fed' through to MYOB but have not yet been 'allocated' or 'ticked off'. 

Thankyou
"Unallocated Bank Feed Report"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2017

Hi Everyone

Once again thank you for showing your support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that with the release of AccountRight 2017.1 comes the ability to search bank feeds transactions. As part of this, you now have the ability to copy the search results to clipboard.

If you would like a copy of just the unmatched bank feeds filter the bank feeds window to show unmatched transactions before copying the details to the clipboard by typing match:2 into the search field.  Below is an extract that explains what the export would look like and why match:2 is required for that unmatched transactions.

Attachments.PNG

You can find out more information into AccountRight 2017.1, including a list of features, improvements and how to obtain that value via the AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2017.1 now available

55 Comments
scfsh
Experienced Cover User
72 Posts
Experienced Cover User

As I approve bank feeds for a number of different clients, having the ability to print off a bank feed listing and send it to them directly to advise of allocations would be perfect. 

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Yes - I agree - we also approve fora number of clients and it is not possible to print. I ended up doing a print screen to get the information I needed to send to the client

AlanT
Partner
2,368 Posts
Partner

Hi @scfsh 

I have also raised this issue in this item:

http://community.myob.com/t5/Getting-started-with/I-want-to-export-a-list-of-Current-items-from-Bank...

And there is another similar request here:

http://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Idea-Exchange/Unallocated-Bank-Feed-Report/idc-p/289601#M4...

This one is tagged as Under Consideration, but it has been since Feb, 2014.

Let's hope that they get converted into reallity soon.

Alan

scfsh
Experienced Cover User
72 Posts
Experienced Cover User

It would be great if we could have an update on this. I too would benefit from having this report available.

scfsh
Experienced Cover User
72 Posts
Experienced Cover User

@Steven_M thanks for your reponse. I would hope that as this has been requested a number of times, this will hopefully be included soon.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

HI @Scfsh 

Fantastic its great to see that you have voted and comment for this Idea. I shared your comments with the team.

GeorgieC
Experienced Partner
31 Posts
Experienced Partner

This would indeed be a handy feature so I can chase clients up with my queries.  Please please add it to the software capability

Jessiec
Contributing Partner
6 Posts
Contributing Partner

looking forward to seeing some advances on this idea, as i believe it will assist accountants/bookkeepers and their clients who have moved over to bank feeds from bank link.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Jessiec 

Thanks for your feedback and voting for this idea. The idea is still under consideration and I would encourage other users to vote for this idea if they would like to see it included in future releases of the program.

Also please let me extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum to you. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

It would be great to be able to obtain a Report for Unmatched Bank Feeds.  Often I need clarification/further documentation on bank feeds from clients as to what the transactions are for in order for me to enter/code the transactions correctly.   Currently there is no report or facility to do this with ease.   At the moment I manually type them into a spreadsheet which is time consuming and unproductive for all concerned.