Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Unallocated report

Trusted Cover User

44Posts

165Kudos

2Solutions

44 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Hi there, 

Just wanted to put up for discussion the idea of an Unallocated Bank Feed Report or at least a general ledger option the same as LiveAccounts (see discussion below).

http://community.myob.com/t5/Troubleshooting-LiveAccounts/Printing-unallocated-transactions/td-p/202...

I have clients who I do bookkeeping for and need to clarify several transactions a month in AccountRight Live Plus. Currently I have to screen shot the bank feed screen and then copy that onto an email to query with the client. It would be great if you could just print a report of all transactions that have been 'fed' through to MYOB but have not yet been 'allocated' or 'ticked off'. 

Thankyou
"Unallocated Bank Feed Report"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2017

Hi Everyone

Once again thank you for showing your support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that with the release of AccountRight 2017.1 comes the ability to search bank feeds transactions. As part of this, you now have the ability to copy the search results to clipboard.

If you would like a copy of just the unmatched bank feeds filter the bank feeds window to show unmatched transactions before copying the details to the clipboard by typing match:2 into the search field.  Below is an extract that explains what the export would look like and why match:2 is required for that unmatched transactions.

Attachments.PNG

You can find out more information into AccountRight 2017.1, including a list of features, improvements and how to obtain that value via the AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2017.1 now available

55 Comments
Beda
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User

Pleez!   Why is this a problem?

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @ToeC 

Thank you for the feedback in regards to an unallocated bank feed report, we do not have any update on the status yet. As soon as we know anything we will update the post and notify you on the forum. 

In the meantime please keep voting and posting your comments.

Kind regards,

Kat 

brett
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User

Hi

Is anyone aware if this is a feature within Account Right Plus V19.9??

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @brett

Thank you for your enquiry. Currently the attachment feature for emails is included in the AccountRight 201x range. We don't have an estimated time to when this function will be included in the AccountRight v19 range.

KellyDuffy
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Definitely needed, according to a phone call to MYOB Support it is not possible in AR. Would be great if it was there.

michaelgray
1 Post
Cover User

It would be lovely to live in a world where the client provides sufficient information to code all transactions, but in reallity it doesnt happen. Banklink was capable of such a simple function, and I would have thought MYOB would improve the usefullness not reduce capability.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @michaelgray

Thank you for sharing your feedback in regards to this idea and voting for it.

ToeC
Trusted User
49 Posts
Trusted User

Hi MYOB

This is 'under consideration' - having been requested by original poster almost 2 years ago.

Could you let us know whether you have decided to implement this?   Surely it is a fairly basic requirement to be able to see which bank feed lines are yet to be allocated?

thanks

ZC

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @ToeC

Thank you for enquiry into this idea.

At this stage we don't have a time frame for when this particular idea will be placed in development and implemented into the AccountRight range. However we can certainly see the benefit of this file clients and do encourage other users that  would like to see this particular idea included in the program to vote and comment if required for this idea.

AmyR
6 Posts
Cover User

Hi,

I would also like to see MYOB be able to produce some sort of report for Unallocated bank feed transactions so we can send off to our clients. Something similar to the Banklink 'coding' report would be good. Currently, because there are so many transactions for particular clients that we need details for, we have to code them to suspense and send them a suspense ledger report.