Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Register: Ability to sort columns

Experienced Cover User

17Posts

75Kudos

0Solutions

17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

It would be helpful to be able to sort Banking > Bank Register by the Date column or by any other column in the list.

The sort option appears on column header right-click but is greyed out for some reason.

"Bank Register Sort List by Date"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2020

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2020.3 allows the user by selecting the appropriate sorting of the Bank Register window by selecting on the required column heading. Note: This task would need to be completed each time Bank Register window is opened.

5 Comments
David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hello Vaughan,

I too find it annoying that this screen does not sort when you click on the header for the column you wish to sort.

A work around is to click on the PRINT at the top of the screen to get up the Bank Register Report. You can than click on the SORT button at the top of the report and select how you want to see it.

If you click on an item on the report you will then open the transaction if you wish.

Alternatively the column sort does work on the Bank Reconciliation screen.

Cheers

David

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @MastersIT 

Thank you for your idea and comments regarding AccountRight and the Bank Register displaying of data.

I would encourage other users that would like to see this feature included in the program to vote and comment if required.

Currently the workaround would be as described by @David_Cree run the Bank register report or use the Reconcile accounts window.

bpw
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I would find it useful to be able to sort in the bank register too.

Thanks

PipEl
1 Post
Cover User

I totally agree.

It is frustrating to have to scroll down the list to check on a recent transaction.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2020.3 allows the user by selecting the appropriate sorting of the Bank Register window by selecting on the required column heading. Note: This task would need to be completed each time Bank Register window is opened.