MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

Bank Register: Ability to sort columns

MastersIT
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

73Kudos

0Solutions

17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

It would be helpful to be able to sort Banking > Bank Register by the Date column or by any other column in the list.

The sort option appears on column header right-click but is greyed out for some reason.

"Bank Register Sort List by Date"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: January 2015

Hi @MastersIT 

Thank you for your idea and comments regarding AccountRight and the Bank Register displaying of data.

I would encourage other users that would like to see this feature included in the program to vote and comment if required.

Currently the workaround would be as described by @David_Cree run the Bank register report or use the Reconcile accounts window.

4 Comments
Ultimate Partner David_Cree
983 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hello Vaughan,

I too find it annoying that this screen does not sort when you click on the header for the column you wish to sort.

A work around is to click on the PRINT at the top of the screen to get up the Bank Register Report. You can than click on the SORT button at the top of the report and select how you want to see it.

If you click on an item on the report you will then open the transaction if you wish.

Alternatively the column sort does work on the Bank Reconciliation screen.

Cheers

David

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,269 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @MastersIT 

Thank you for your idea and comments regarding AccountRight and the Bank Register displaying of data.

I would encourage other users that would like to see this feature included in the program to vote and comment if required.

Currently the workaround would be as described by @David_Cree run the Bank register report or use the Reconcile accounts window.

Contributing Cover User bpw
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I would find it useful to be able to sort in the bank register too.

Thanks

PipEl
1 Post
Cover User

I totally agree.

It is frustrating to have to scroll down the list to check on a recent transaction.