Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Undo All

Ultimate Partner

1,949Posts

724Kudos

234Solutions

1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

Is is possible to have a UNDO ALL button on the BANK FEEDS screen like the APPROVE ALL.

Today my client (new to bank feeds) had got into a terrible mess with the bank reconciliation and bank feeds dating back to 1 July with loads of transactions.   They use cheques a lot and the fastest way to fix the issue was to undo the bank reconciliations.   Go into the approved bank feeds screen undo all the bank feeds.  Then re-approve them.... it worked perfectly and I managed to balance a lot faster than if I decided to go with the old tick tick method but took a while clicking all the transactions to undo each one individually.    Would have made process even faster if I had a undo all function within the date range I chose.

My client almost resorted to not using the bank feedsSmiley Sad... thankfully I could show her how easily it was to fix and restored her faith.   Bank Feeds Rule every timeSmiley Tongue

'Undo ALL button on Bank Feeds please"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2023

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight Browser interface allows users to bulk unallocate bank transactions. This can be done by Banking>>Bank transactions>>Ensure the filters are set correctly to showcase the transactions you wish to update. Once they are on screen, select the tick-all option (next to Date) before selecting the Unallocate option. This will make the transactions unallocated so they can be re-matched/re-allocated.

3 Comments
dittoomoo
Partner
21 Posts
Partner

Absolutely

Mobfib
5 Posts
Cover User

Could I ask where the Approved Bank Feeds screen is please?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight Browser interface allows users to bulk unallocate bank transactions. This can be done by Banking>>Bank transactions>>Ensure the filters are set correctly to showcase the transactions you wish to update. Once they are on screen, select the tick-all option (next to Date) before selecting the Unallocate option. This will make the transactions unallocated so they can be re-matched/re-allocated.