Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Banking: Emailing Receipt option

MHS
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

705Kudos

0Solutions

25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

It would be great to be able to email receipts to customers when you receive their payment, at the moment you can only print and I find this waists time and paper.  (The email remittance feature works great so why not have an email receipts option too.)

Thanks

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you all for showing your support and voting for this idea. While we recognize the importance of sales receipts to your business, due to competing priorities we regretfully announced that the inclusion of this idea has been delayed until further notice. We’ll share information on the future status of this idea when we have more information.

356 Comments
JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

MikeToose
0 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for your suggestion MHS. This feature is currently planned for for AccountRight Live users.
Will_H
MYOB Moderator
2,590 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Thanks for the suggestion. The ability to email receipts is currently planned for AccountRight Live users.
kindy3
Experienced Cover User
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I would like to see this option added to MYOB 2013 also, not just Accountright Live.  Please...........

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Jenny,

Just to clarify, the feature would certainly be available to AccountRight 2013 clients who chose not to take advantage of Live services.

All the best,

Jason Hill
Community Manager

kindy3
Experienced Cover User
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Why just for AR Live, why not AR2013 as well?  We pay our subscription to make sure we get all the updates!

Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi Kindy3, not to worry, AccountRight 2013 is a version of AccountRight Live so you will be getting this update. As you say, you pay your subscription to make sure you get all the updates that we release.

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @kindy3 

Just to clarify, any features introduced will be available to all AccountRight 2013 users, whether they choose to take advantage of Live services or not.

All the best,

Jason Hill
Community Manager

JayA
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User

@Matthew_W - You say "As you say, you pay your subscription to make sure you get all the updates that we release"

When is a update comeing to your bigger clients running Enterprise? I mean come on - 2-3 years with out a feature update to AR v19...? All we have had are tax table updates!

Is that fair - I think not...

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @JayA

As mentioned several times recently, we will have information for all Enterprise users about moving to the new AccountRight platform soon. Please refrain from posting the same question on multiple threads across the forum.

All the best,

Jason Hill
Community Manager