Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Banking: Emailing Receipt option

MHS
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

705Kudos

0Solutions

25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

It would be great to be able to email receipts to customers when you receive their payment, at the moment you can only print and I find this waists time and paper.  (The email remittance feature works great so why not have an email receipts option too.)

Thanks

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you all for showing your support and voting for this idea. While we recognize the importance of sales receipts to your business, due to competing priorities we regretfully announced that the inclusion of this idea has been delayed until further notice. We’ll share information on the future status of this idea when we have more information.

356 Comments
_-_-_-_-_
Experienced Cover User
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User

So given MYOB only want to increase fees and not provide features, whats the easiest way to move to Xero or another company?

J-H
Experienced Cover User
48 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thank you HmmmReally,  I asked for this change 7 years ago as I never use the print always email ... but still waiting!

MBLegADL
Experienced Cover User
115 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Planned since August 2013.

How many mnore years until you can find staff clever enough to actually make this happen:?????

Thanks MYOB, just having to send membership receipts to 400 people and you clowns make this a huge task. 

Reminds me again of all the things MYOB just cant get right.

So glad our company is now looking at changing... Sorry after 30 years of mYOB and the last couple where end users are disregarded I've had it..

Karen251
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User

I don't understand IF they are really watching these boards then why don't they act on it.  Can't they see how many people have liked or commented on this.  There are so many good points about MYOB but this is very disappointing, it seems like a simple solution, if we can e-mail payslips, remittance advices, statements etc the WHY can't we e-mail receipts??????  

It is a source of much frustration to a lot of people, just read the comments!!!!!

alltimer
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Come on MYOB - when do you think you might actually take some action on this thread???

"Planned since 2013" isn't exactly cutting it.

Where's the action???

Goodo1
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User

When is this function coming in as it shows it has been planned since 2013?

Access21
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi - is emailing receipts directly from Account Right - an option as yet or will it be soon ?

Access21
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes planned since 2013!  - its now 2020 - can we have an update on this please. Smiley Frustrated

helena
7 Posts
Cover User

I can't believe such a basic thing is not available

we can send remittance to suppliers but not receipts to customers

come on MYOB  please it shouldn't be this hard 

Max2
2 Posts
User

Can you please provide a date you expect this feature to be installed.  We have been requesting it for years.  No wonder so many are jumping ship to competitors!!