Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Banking: Emailing Receipt option

MHS
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

705Kudos

0Solutions

25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

It would be great to be able to email receipts to customers when you receive their payment, at the moment you can only print and I find this waists time and paper.  (The email remittance feature works great so why not have an email receipts option too.)

Thanks

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you all for showing your support and voting for this idea. While we recognize the importance of sales receipts to your business, due to competing priorities we regretfully announced that the inclusion of this idea has been delayed until further notice. We’ll share information on the future status of this idea when we have more information.

356 Comments
question
5 Posts
Cover User

I would be better if it has an option for emailing payment receipts.

ablaze
Trusted Cover User
119 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Why cant we email receipts.? We can email everything else. 

This would be very helpful Also  the print receipt option is no good if there are a lot of invoices being paid most wont show.

Please sort this out as soon as possible.

Clifton3213
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

It is about time this was passed the Planning stage and now installed!!  As stated very time consuming printing and then scanning to PDF file and emailing to Customer!!  Bring it on NOW!!

JKEngraving
3 Posts
Cover User

I notice that this feature was listed as planned in 2013, it is now 2019.  Will the ability to email receipts for payments be included in the near future? I use Account Right live

GAST_Trophies
1 Post
Cover User

Email Receipt option - please add on  to the Print Receipts function as an option similar to the print /email invoices 

LibbyG
2 Posts
User

KT4
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Great Idea

Elishamurb
1 Post
Cover User

I would love to see this feature. It would really help our customers keep tract of payments and outstanding amounts. 

Furneysaccounts
Experienced Cover User
66 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I find it infuriating not being able to email receipts while we can email everything else.

BossyChick
4 Posts
Cover User

I can't believe  that a simple function like emailing a receipt is not straightforward in V2019!   There was discussion in 2013!!!! that it was to be included.  Seriously?  A load of other crazy "update" stuff that I have no use for but 6 years on and this still has to be a "work around".  Ridiculous.     Smiley Sad