Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Budget: Ability to enter future budgets

Cover User

3Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

I am waiting for my accountant to finalise 2014 and close off 2013-2014.  In the interium I want to complete my budget reports for next 2 years and check ytd sales figures against budget.  In the old myob system you had 3 to 4 years in advance so you could start working on next financial year.  Any chance MYOB could update this feature in the system?

"Budgeting several years in advance"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2023

Hi Everyone

Budget management in the AccountRight Browser interface allows for budgets to be entered into the future. 

Please note: The AccountRight Desktop will be limited to the current or next financial year.

2 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion. The current version of AccountRight does work like previous versions in that it allows you to budget for the current year or next year. However being able to budget for several years in advance would certainly be quite useful. Could anyone who would like to be able to budget several years in advance please cast their vote here.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Budget management in the AccountRight Browser interface allows for budgets to be entered into the future. 

Please note: The AccountRight Desktop will be limited to the current or next financial year.