Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Display: Scale windows to minimum window size

Rex
Trusted Partner
Trusted Partner

22Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

22 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
New
New

As a multitasker, I often have MYOB docked to Windows half-screen size, sharing desktop space with other open apps - sometimes to copy data into a MYOB form. However many of the MYOB sub-windows minimum size do not quite fit into a half-screen. (neither does this forum page!)

The Windows dock to half screen feature is very quick and often used so it would be very convenient if MYOB would be compatible with this. Note that version 19 does this perfectly but no Huxley versions do.

"minimum window size"

3 Comments
Jumping_Jo84
MYOB Staff
80 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hey @Rex

Best thing for this would be to put it into the AccoutRight Ideas Exchange 

Di64
Trusted Cover User
52 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Hi,  with the introduction of wide profile computer screens some 15 years ago, it would be great if i could get MYOB screen, especially the Budget Entry screen, to fit the width of the monitor so i don't have to manually scroll across from Jul - Jun and then i can see the whole year in one screen.  Currently i can only see 10 months in one screen.        There is room. I have noticed other screens will fill out to the right hand margin, but not the budget.  Thanks

JMP_MT
5 Posts
Cover User

I completly agree, I was wondering if it was my settings. 

Seems odd it would not fit the screen size.