Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card: Customer - Show average monthly sales in history

Experienced Cover User

66Posts

11Kudos

1Solutions

66 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Whenever I get a request for a trade reference, I need to do some calculations to be able to answer their questions.

Is it possible to get the following information available on the history screen:

Average monthly sales

Date of 1st sale

Also, is it possible fo have the average days to pay for the last 2 or 3 years as well as overall, as some customers have had bad past histories but recently have been paying on time, or near to.

"Information for Trade References"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2015

Hi @Furneysaccounts

Thank you for your clarifying your idea.

I would encourage other users that would like to see further information included in the Card History tab such as Average monthly sales and day of first sale to vote and comment if required for this idea.

4 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Furneysaccounts

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and showing information on the cards.

When you say "history screen" are you referring to the history of the Card? i.e. Card File>>Cards Lists>>Select the relevant Card>>History tab or another history screen?

Furneysaccounts
Experienced Cover User
66 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi Steven_M,

Yes that is what I meant.

Thank you

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Furneysaccounts

Thank you for your clarifying your idea.

I would encourage other users that would like to see further information included in the Card History tab such as Average monthly sales and day of first sale to vote and comment if required for this idea.

CarolineG
Trusted Partner
113 Posts
Trusted Partner

@Furneysaccounts wrote:

Whenever I get a request for a trade reference, I need to do some calculations to be able to answer their questions.

Is it possible to get the following information available on the history screen:

Average monthly sales

Date of 1st sale

Also, is it possible fo have the average days to pay for the last 2 or 3 years as well as overall, as some customers have had bad past histories but recently have been paying on time, or near to.

"Information for Trade References"

Would like to suggest for an "avg sales per month" to show next to "avg days to pay" on top of customer card. I am aware can run sales register detail report to get this information, however if the info was readily available there would be no need to run the report.