Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card: Employee - Ability to attach (PDF) file

Cover User

1Posts

135Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Could we have the ability to attach PDF Files (similar to attaching a photo) to the Employee Card. In our industry we need to have things like National Police Check, Working with Children Cards ect kept on file at all times, keeping a PDF File on the employee card would help a great deal.

"Attaching PDF File to Employee Card"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2018

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2018.4.1, you can upload documents and attach these to your cards. For more information on this feature and other changes do please see AccountRight 2018.4.1 now available.

32 Comments
Haz
1 Post
Cover User

Can MYOB potential another TAB in the employee card list to include documents; such as any Health Issues, Licences or Permits, Contracts, and or anything related to that individual employee.

TonyLane
Ultimate Cover User
2,847 Posts
Ultimate Cover User

This feature already exist in MYOB AccountEdge Pro and is button as illustrated in the image below:-

AE Pro - Employee Card.png

jenni
Experienced Cover User
78 Posts
Experienced Cover User

HI, When will this be available in AccountRight Plus? Thanks, Jenni

lorrainea
Experienced Partner
67 Posts
Experienced Partner

The Card Details TAB has always been in AR Plus and you can add their picture along with notes.

You can also use the Contact Log TAB for notes on a specific date  eg health event etc

TonyLane
Ultimate Cover User
2,847 Posts
Ultimate Cover User

Hi @lorrainea

I suspect that you never read or perhaps did not understand this "new idea' as @Haz who proposed the idea said "...Can MYOB provide another TAB in the employee card list to include documents; such as any Health Issues, Licences or Permits, Contracts, and or anything related to that individual employee....".

I suggested that the functionality should be same as that which exists in AccountEdge Pro for Mac and that is why I highlighted the Attach button which is available on all Tabs within an Employee card on AccountEdge Pro.

That Attach functionality allows unlimited and all manner of documents to be actually attached or linked to an employee card.  It has been available for 3 years in MYOB AccountEdge Pro for Mac.  The Attach functionality is not just limited to Employee Cards as it is universal and can be applied to most records and transactions within an AccountEdge Pro company file.

As you are a MYOB Partner you should be able to explore its capabilities within the Partner Edition of AccountEdge Pro for Windows by opening its sample company file,

BARRY
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

MYOB Is quite limited in the information that can be stored in Cardfiles

In particular I refer to Personnel cards.

It would be advantagous to be able to store copies of such items as OHS Induction, Cards, Operator Licenses, Trade certificates etc. within each employee card.

that way we have all employee information available at the click of a mouse.

summertime
1 Post
Cover User

I would like to see more options to fill put in the employee card file. or a intray I can attach important documents for each employee

I collect copies of drivers licence and white cards, doctors certificates from our employees and would like to avoid using the contact log for this data.

New preferred added categorgies:

• licence # & expiry date
  • white card #
  • Uniform size
  • Next of KIN contact
Alissa_Jamieson
7 Posts
Cover User

FABULOUS IDEA, I second this!!!!

Jem05
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

yes, I totally agree too.

Kymlouise
1 Post
User
I think it would be very advantageous to be able to attach employee information to their individual cards, such as, new employee forms, TFN Decs, photocopys of drivers licences etc.