Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card File: ABN Search

Experienced User

33Posts

89Kudos

0Solutions

33 Posts
Experienced User
Australia

It would be great to have an abn field when adding a new supplier contact under the expenses menu.

Otherwise, it would be great if we could choose which fields incl abn field) we would like displayed in the view contacts menu. Right now, I can't tell if I've entered abn numbers for all my suppliers without having to go through each and every contact.

Cheers,

"abn number"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2016

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2016.3 an exciting new search feature for Cards has been introduced. This allows for the user to search the Card List window by ABN (Customer and/or Supplier), street address and other fields (40+). You will be to see which cards don't have a ABN if required.

You can find out more information about this feature and how to obtain the update on AccountRight 2016.3 now available.

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

We are in development of an exciting feature that will allow for card searching in the Cards List. As part of this new feature you will be able to add the ABN for both Supplier and Customer to the Card List window. You will be able to search these fields as well.

More details into this feature and how to obtain that update will be available closer to release.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2016.3 an exciting new search feature for Cards has been introduced. This allows for the user to search the Card List window by ABN (Customer and/or Supplier), street address and other fields (40+). You will be to see which cards don't have a ABN if required.

You can find out more information about this feature and how to obtain the update on AccountRight 2016.3 now available.