Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card File: Attachments - include filename

Trusted Cover User

130Posts

27Kudos

3Solutions

130 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

When you attach a document to a Card file or Bank Register transaction, you can see the file name when MYOB is uploading it, so it clearly recognizes the document bty name. It would be helpful if this file name was displayed when you hovered over the document, so you can identify the document wirthout having to open it.

I'd love to move my personnel records into my employees' card files, but retrieving the right document among many the way it is now would be too time consuming. Thanks

"Labels for attached documents"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: February 2019

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages