Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card File: Don't show inactive cards

Experienced Cover User

33Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

33 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

I would LOVE to see a radio button/tick box added at the top of such screens as Cards List, Accounts List, Payroll Categories etc. that allowed for all inactive entries to be show or hidden.  

Unfortunately for us our database has had many users and hence there are many now unnecessary ledger accounts, payroll items, cards etc that have been inactivated.  The issue I have is that despite these being inactivated, they still clog up these lists, making it very messy to look at.  

I appreciate that some items can be deleted but for those that can't, I suggest this would be a great solution.  This particular option is a function in medical software and when the box is ticked to 'show inactive' all the inactive entries then appear in italics and red font.  I am happy to provide a screen shot of this if this is more useful.  

Many thanks

"Inactive items are hidden unless a radio is button is selected to 'show inactive' in AccountRight Premier"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2016

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2016.3 allows for the user to select a show inactive cards in the Card Lists using the "Show Inactive" option. When that option is enabled you the inactive cards will have a grey arrow rather than a blue colour arrow i.e.

Attachments.PNG

The card"Chelsea Mosset" in this case is inactive

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2016.3 allows for the user to select a show inactive cards in the Card Lists using the "Show Inactive" option. When that option is enabled you the inactive cards will have a grey arrow rather than a blue colour arrow i.e.

Attachments.PNG

The card"Chelsea Mosset" in this case is inactive