Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card File: Search by Contact

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
Australia

I would love to be able to search by CONTACT in address book, because very ofter the contact name bears no relevance to the company name. We dont always have a tel number to search with. It would save me a lot of time. If this could be added, I would purchase an update/upgrade straight away. MJN☺

"searching by contact"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2016

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2016.3 an exciting new search feature for Cards has been introduced. This allows for the user to search the Card List window by Contact name (Address 1 and/or 2), street address and other fields (40+)

You can find out more information about this feature and how to obtain the update on AccountRight 2016.3 now available.

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your voting for this idea.

We are in development of an exciting feature in the new AccountRight that will allow the cards to be searched by the Contact field  and additional card fields.

More details into this feature and how to obtain that update will be available closer to release.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2016.3 an exciting new search feature for Cards has been introduced. This allows for the user to search the Card List window by Contact name (Address 1 and/or 2), street address and other fields (40+)

You can find out more information about this feature and how to obtain the update on AccountRight 2016.3 now available.