Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card: Supplier - Set default expense account (AccountRight Basics)

Partner

2,368Posts

408Kudos

424Solutions

2,368 Posts
Partner
Australia

Hi All,

I have a number of clients who are small businesses and do not require the Purchases module, so they are using ARL Basics.

However, when I setup cards for their suppliers, I'd like to be able to specify the default expense account and their ABN number.

Although they do not have the purchases module, they are still required by the current regulations to confirm the GST status of each of their suppliers.  The ability to record their ABN & confirm their GST status is available in Standard and Plus, but should also be available in Basics.

Regards,

Alan

"Setting a default expense account for a supplier"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: November 2014

Thanks for your suggestion @AlanT. Anyone else who would like to be able to set a default expense account to be used in spend money transactions for each supplier, please cast your vote here.

2 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your suggestion @AlanT. Anyone else who would like to be able to set a default expense account to be used in spend money transactions for each supplier, please cast your vote here.

Statler
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I completely agree with this. I downgraded to basics on MYOB advice when i moved to accountright. I was very unimpressed to lose this obviously useful functionality.