Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Cards: Ability to make a card a customer and supplier

Partner

9Posts

25Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Partner
Australia

Hello,

As some others have said as well, i have both customers and suppliers, there should be an option to tick where a business is both. As most of the information is the same, there could just be an extra tab or two to incorporate the differences and away you go. Alternatively it would be good use the Spend Money to create an EFT payment file to be processed thru the ABA upload to the bank.

Cheers

Simon

"Supplier and Customer combined"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thanks for the great suggestion. I can see where it would be useful to have a single card for entities that are both customers and suppliers. Anyone else who would like to see this, please cast your vote here.

17 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you all for your comments and votes. We've shared this with the product development team. Do keep the comments and votes coming.

Karen357
2 Posts
Cover User

I was going to raise this suggestion if it hadn't already been raised. There are frequent occasions when a contact is a supplier, or customer. I would like to see the single contact to be able to be linked with any profile in the card options, whether that be supplier, customer, employee etc. 

GayleHEH
Experienced Cover User
35 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes, Yes please.

dwhishaw
1 Post
User

Is this option avaialbe yet?  It would be very handy if it could be please

DebbieChen
4 Posts
Cover User

Yes I really need this option. I am moving accross from Myob Essentials that already has this option and am now finding it difficult to adjust to having to make two card files instead of the one.

I defiantly would like to see this eventuate ASAP.

DaleJ
1 Post
User

It would be helpful if there was atleast a button to select to copy all fields necessary to create a customer card from a supplier Card

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @ All, 

Thank you for your post. Your feedback and ideas are appreciated. Rest assured that we are doing our best to improve and provide an excellent service for our valued customers. Meanwhile, we encourage you to please take a moment to post on the  AccountRight Ideas Exchange Board for consideration. 

If you still have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel