Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card: Customer - Show outstanding invoice by click on balance

Contributing Cover User

8Posts

28Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

In Premier 19 you could click on the arrow next to a customers A/R balance and it would bring up just their Outstanding invoices. I was told this didnt happen in the AccountRight Plus and to get to it u had to go through reports. So what used to take 1 click now takes 5 clicks. I complained and tech said it should be in the update. Well i just installed the update, and Still the same. Why is this so??????????? and can u please fix it up in the next update.

"A/R Balance Arrow'

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2018

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2014.1, the Aged Receivables window can be accessed showing the outstanding invoices for a customers using the arrow next to the Balance field in the top left.

For more information please see AccountRight 2014.1 now available

8 Comments
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Yes - please - this is such a PAIN in the current version.

Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the idea, we will esure your feedback is passed on to our development team. We encourage other users who would love the ability to show invoices directly from the card file to vote and add further comments.
Colleen
Valued Partner
324 Posts
Valued Partner

If you are going to do this, can you make it so that it is only the balances for the one customer.  Seems a bit pointless to drill down on all debtors when you are only looking at one customer.  

ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

I agree also and have voted for it.

EXSKerry
Contributing User
11 Posts
Contributing User

I agree with this hot tip, I utilise the accounts payble all the time, the days showing until due or past overdue is particularly helpful Smiley Happy

LFW02
Trusted Partner
107 Posts
Trusted Partner

Can we please have an update on the status of the inclusion (return) of the Current Balance feature. One of the frustrating and time wasting features (v2013.4) is having to go to Find Transactions rather than selecting the white arrow next to Current Balance as in the Classic versions

ChrisP
Partner
27 Posts
Partner

Hi LFW02

I totally agree and I commented on this some time ago It seems that people are not taking the time to vote and understandably as there a lots of little tweeks that were sooooo valuable pre 2013 and have now gone.. Did anyone ask before these features were dismissed, obviously not.   My wine over.!!.

I am still developing my likely for this new model.. still lots of hiccups and still slow but I have to give kudos to the tech support I have recently experienced after upgrading to the lates 2013.4 .  Once getting through and experiencing "Teamviewer" I'm in love with it ... Thanks guys well done it makes our problems just that much easier to deal with,

ChrisP

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2014.1, the Aged Receivables window can be accessed showing the outstanding invoices for a customers using the arrow next to the Balance field in the top left.

For more information please see AccountRight 2014.1 now available