Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Cards: Separate email addresses for remittances & purchase orders

Experienced Cover User

11Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

We are starting to use the email purchase orders functionality from within MYOB.  We already use email for the sending of remittance advices.  In many organisations there are different departments for both areas, and hence different email addresses.  However it is not currently possible to send PO emails to one email address, and remittance emails to a separate email address.  This functionality would ensure that emails are directed to the correct area.

Can this be investigated that 2 separate email addresses are configured, one for remittances and another for purchase orders

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: April 2016

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your comments and voting for this idea

I'm pleased to announce that with the release of AccountRight 2015.4 you have the option to set a default remittance advice setting and a separate email address for that (if required). 

For more information into obtaining this version and the default remittance advice settings please see The AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2015.4 now available

4 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your post, @finance_mvdwmh. This is a great idea and we can certainly see the benefit of being able to have separate email addresses for remittances and purchase orders. I'm glad to say that I have confirmation from our product development team that this is coming in our next release - AccountRight 2015.4.

Sharpie_
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User

We similarly have customers where the invoice needs to go to one address, but the statements to another.  Do you know if this functionality will also be included in 2015.4?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Sharpie_

Thank you for your enquiry in regards to the up and coming AccountRight 2015.4 release.

My understanding is that AccountRight 2015.4 does allow for the user to set a default remittance advice email address on the Supplier's card. This way you can have a different default email address for purchase orders and remittances.

Currently with Customers it would be a process of changing the customer's email address on the relevant email window to send to the correct email address.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your comments and voting for this idea

I'm pleased to announce that with the release of AccountRight 2015.4 you have the option to set a default remittance advice setting and a separate email address for that (if required). 

For more information into obtaining this version and the default remittance advice settings please see The AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2015.4 now available