Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Display: Increase font size

Trusted Cover User

272Posts

181Kudos

2Solutions

272 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

might be ok for younger eye's, spare a thought for the older generation.

Why the hell has the ability to change fonts gone & window sizes. Now the only way to make this stupid program readable is to redoo the screen resolution,

Even MS excel has the ability to zoom, might be time to dump MYOB me thinks!!

"small fonts & window sizing"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2012

Reading the thread I think what this idea is about is making MYOB DPI aware so that the default fonts are readable. Is that right? Could you all please vote on this feature so we can rate it's importance relative to others in the list?

109 Comments
Chez1
3 Posts
User

Very important that font size can be increased. It is very difficult for people with eyesight issues or simply for we older folk whose eyes are not so great anymore. The new programme is difficult to view

David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Cannot agree more.

Increasing the global computer font size is not an option as it affects all programs.

We need it to be like on the Classic MYOB.

Cheers

David

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner

The use of faint grey makes this a double whammy for older users.

mariagenna27
1 Post
User

I agree. It is too small and and should be enlarged to a reasonable size!

HDG
Experienced Cover User
71 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Oh wouldn't this be a blessing. It drives me insane that you can't change the font across the board.

TSGTanya
Trusted Cover User
253 Posts
Trusted Cover User

I would like to be able to change the font type and size under Lists/Sales & Purchase Information. I use these comments to copy/paste a lot into our emails. It would be super helpful to have the font and size options to reflect the same as our company email signatures and message text, so it looks uniform and professional. Look forward to this option being implemented soon.

Donna_WSG
1 Post
Cover User

Yes please imporove the readability of MYOB, white text on purple is extremely hard to read and the small font size adds to the eyestrain which limits the number of hours I can effectively run my business.  Hoping this will be addressed very soon.

sclifton
4 Posts
Cover User

I agree !! Please bring back the ability to increase the font size or change something as my eyes are suffering and the strain gives me headaches.

Please Please do something....

Tina1959
Experienced Cover User
112 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree with all the comments and the inane suggestion to change Windows display suggestion should be stopped as a suggestion. All other programs are fine - it is MYOB that needs fixing not Windows.

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner

MYOB would you please state your position on this request. The use of low-contrast colours and tiny fonts is an unpleasant form of age discrimination, and on behalf of all older users I demand that you consider this and make the requisite changes. Aging is inescapable,  and no-one is immune.