Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Cloud: Service health status required

Partner

2,368Posts

408Kudos

424Solutions

2,368 Posts
Partner
Australia

Hi Dev Team,

This evening I received the following error when I attempted to open and AccountRight file that is on your server.

LoginError.jpg

I can get into Essentials & obviously this forum. I am not able to get into my partner dashboard as I get the same cryptic message when I try there also.

I assume these services are currently down.

Could we please have a dashboard, or some sort of status screen that will show us the health of each service. I was unsure if I typed the incorrect password, but as I could log in to some services but not others, I suspect that was not the problem.  Rather that the service I need is currently down.

The ATO do this with their Tax Agents & BAS Agents portal. That way I know if I should keep trying or give up.  Continually trying to connect when the service is down is just another waste of my time.

Thanks,

Alan

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2020

Hi Everyone

Our Status page will list the current status of our products and any maintenance or incidents we are experiencing.

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Our Status page will list the current status of our products and any maintenance or incidents we are experiencing.