Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Cloud: User ID you are sign in as

Partner

2,368Posts

408Kudos

424Solutions

2,368 Posts
Partner
Australia

Hi Development Team,

In AccountRight, it is possible to change the user ID you are currently logging in with by selecting File » Switch Company File User, rather than having to exit out and then log back in again.  Nice.

It is also a great feature when you have your user id linked to your my.MYOB account, but you need to log into AR with a different user profile.

However, it would be helpful to have the user ID that you are currently logged in with displayed so you know which profile you are using.  Either on the Help » About window, or maybe on the status bar where it already gives your my.MYOB login such as:

"Signed in as: me@mybiz.com.au user ID: Fred "

Thanks,

Alan Todd

"Need to be able to see my current User ID"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages