Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Cloud: Warning Screen when linking my.myob email address to User ID.

Former Staff

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand

In 2015.1 MYOB a new feature was introduced that lets you link your My.myob email address for your cloud for to a User ID. If this is a shared email address that both the admin of the file and restricted users use the file can easily be linked to a user ID that has restricted access. 

Can we please have a 'Are you sure' window or a Warning message explaing what linking your my.myob Account to User ID actually does. 

It is a long process to undo this what the Admin email address has been linked to a restricted file user  as often you can no longer get to the 'user access' screen to undo this from a user other then the Admin.

"Warning Screen when linking my.myob email address to User ID." 

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2015

Hi @Callum-Birch 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and adding in a warning message.

I would encourage other users that would like to see a warning message when you select single sign on to make sure the user is aware of the implications to vote and comment if required for this idea.

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Callum-Birch 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and adding in a warning message.

I would encourage other users that would like to see a warning message when you select single sign on to make sure the user is aware of the implications to vote and comment if required for this idea.