Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Company Data Auditor: Transaction Review - Reconcile payroll liability payments optional scan

Trusted Cover User

103Posts

126Kudos

5Solutions

103 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

Have the Option available in MYOB that you can choose whether to enable or disable the Payroll Pay Liabilities Functions.

At the moment when running "Company Data Auditor" - Step 3 Transaction Review, if you do not used the Payroll Pay Liability Function, it still runs a check reporting errors and becomes very time consuming when you have a large data file and other users on the Network.

It would be great if there was a way to disable Payroll Pay Liabilities for those who do not use this function.

"Payroll - Pay Liabilities"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: May 2015

Hi @MagsThank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and Pay Liabilities.

I would encourage other users that would like to see an option to disable to Pay Liabilities window, and the impact that has on other parts of the program i.e. the Company Data Auditor, to vote and comment if required for this idea.

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @MagsThank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and Pay Liabilities.

I would encourage other users that would like to see an option to disable to Pay Liabilities window, and the impact that has on other parts of the program i.e. the Company Data Auditor, to vote and comment if required for this idea.

J-H
Experienced Cover User
48 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Please install - further problem is that when using Liabilities Payment - payment shows as full amount for all employees paid on each individual "find transactions / card" as multiple payments of the full amount.

DISABLE - YES PLEASE!!!