Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Contact Log: Entry when personalised letter is created

MYOB Staff

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
MYOB Staff
New Zealand

When you create personalised letters I would like it to create a contact log, with the details on the letter and when it was sent

"Automatic contact log with personalised letter"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: October 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Neri

Thanks for your feedback in regards to the AccountRight program and a contact logs. 

Currently a workaround would be to make the contact log entry yourself via Cards>>Contact Log>>Selecting the relevant card and select New.

I do welcome any other users that would like to see the ability for an automatic contact log entry or the preference for this to be created when generating a personalise letter for a card to vote and comment if required.

LeanneM
Experienced Partner
62 Posts
Experienced Partner

I would like to be able to choose to have a contact log recorded when I use the template letter's within AccountRight to write/email an employee.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages