Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Contact Log: Entry when statements are issued/sent

Experienced Partner

73Posts

53Kudos

1Solutions

73 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
New
New

Would be good to have in the Preference setting the ability to turn on a automatic contact log when sending statements to customers.

"Create Contact Log when sending Statements"

3 Comments
Beansmutts
Partner
51 Posts
Partner

I use the Contact Log constantly and it would be really great if when an Invoice/Quote/Statement/Purchase Order/Remittance is emailed or Printed it actually has an entry in the Contact log to indicate this.  I know you can see emailed Invoices and Statements but you need to know when or approximately when they were sent to be able to find them, which is pretty useless when there a mutliple people using the Database.

Beansmutts
Partner
51 Posts
Partner

I think it would actually be extremely useful (not to mention save a lot of time) to show when an Invoice/Quote/Purchase Order etc are printed or emailed to be shown in the Contact Log as well.  My clients (yes multiple) are always asking "When" did you sent the Invoice/Quote and has that Purchase Order been sent and "When".    I know it is recorded in the "Emailed" log but you need to know approximately when it was sent and this does not account for Printed.

cjackson
1 Post
User

Yes please!!!!