Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Invoices - Terms and conditions/second page

Super Partner

482Posts

293Kudos

21Solutions

482 Posts
Super Partner
Australia

Suggest that we are able to add a 2nd page to all quotes/orders/invoices for things like Terms and Conditions that can be automatically printed within MYOB.

As a minimum and pre-cursor to this suggest that the Labels format be changed in AR Live to allows us to have 1 A4 label on the page so that we can use this for Quote Terms and Conditions like we have been using in previous versions of MYOB.

"Ability to add extra last page to custom forms for Terms and Conditions"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the great Idea. We would love to hear from other users what you think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.

80 Comments
SandyMWWA
2 Posts
User

Hi MYOB, 

It would be really nice to be able to add a second page/PDF to statements to allow things such as T&C's, notification of price rises etc.  PLEASE can this be looked into or provide an easy work around?  Thanks!

Spud64
4 Posts
User

11 years since this was first brought up and still can't do it??
really MYOB get wit the times we need this ability to add a second page for T's & C's

Do you even look at these ideas?

Kelly80
6 Posts
User

I agree - it is pretty pathetic that they haven't done this already. It is probably a very easy fix as well. I wonder what we are paying our fees for. Looking at moving across Zero who are a lot more responsive and their form / templates are very easy to use (and you can add as many pages as you want!)

Soph_TBL
Experienced Cover User
35 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Guess that's why I made the move to Xero last year after 10 years with MYOB! Ideas and requests rom users ignored.

tlreid1
3 Posts
User

Do they even look at suggestions - what's the point!  Makes my blood boil - I am going to start looking into Xero as it sounds like they have what I need. 

nelsonelectric
3 Posts
User

I'm going to actively look at switching to Zero tomorrow, stuff my accountant who says it doesn't integrate well with their system, not my problem, why should my life be difficult because MYOB are terrible. Currently the receipt capture tool is playing up, I have to close the app after capturing each receipt otherwise I keep getting a pop up telling me to align the purple box with the edge of the receipt. No matter where I put the box it jsut keeps repeating itself. Can I find an email address or anywhere to easily report this error on the website? NO! Try logging into the help section with my tablet, it tells me my credentials are incorrect even though I am logged in to both essentials and the capture app and with the same credentials that it tells me are incorrect.

I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU MYOB, HALF WAY THROUGH TYPING THIS RANT, A FEEDBACK BOX POPS UP AND BUTTS IN! YOU ARE DONE MYOB I'M THROUGH WITH YOU!

Gicela
1 Post
User

Hi, 

I need to add the terms and conditions to the back of my purchase orders. Can you please advise how I can add additional pages for the T&C in the final pages of my orders? 

Thank you, 

Gicela 

Kelly80
6 Posts
User

Good luck Gicela. If you see the trail of messages, MYOB is totally ignoring us. It would probably take an IT person 30mins to fix this but no, they rather wait 11 years + and **bleep** off their client rather than making this tiny changes like this one! mYOB is old and outdated. It is really pathetic. As soon as we upgrade our internal system, I'm moving to zero! Alternatively let's all not renew our fees until this get fixed!! If most of their client is doing this, things might change. Media could also be an option.

EstherL
1 Post
User

The option to add a second page to the Purchase Order template so that we can include our General Conditions to all our Purchase Orders. 

Also the ability to see what user has created the Purchase order (Audit Trail), and if emailed what email address that was used within the Activity History. 

Esther

fitzmooreadmin
1 Post
User

Any update with the progress in 2023 with adding a second page for T&C's?