Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales/Purchases: Ability to move/re-arrange/delete the columns in the Enter Sales/Purchases windows

Contributing Cover User

8Posts

40Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

It would save me a considerable amount of time if I could customise the sales input window - or at least hide the fields I never use, so I don't have to tab through them all (or constantly reach for the mouse).

For example, ours is a service business and we never use 'backorder', 'discount' or 'job' fields (although we do use items extensively - thus the reason for using that layout). 

I've found in recent versions, input has become more laborious.  I'm pretty used to clicking around the screen but find keyboard navigation a lot quicker when I have a large amount of inputting to do. 

Hiding the unnecessary fields would increase my efficiency. 

Other people may have similar examples with other input screens.

"Customising Data Entry Screens'"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2014

Thanks for your suggestion. Anyone else who would like to customise data entry screens like enter sales, by hiding certain fields, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

20 Comments
AccountingRight
1 Post
User

I would also like to see this feature added, we would like to reference our Ticketing system to anble a quick lookup of the related work order.

Mittwelt
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

We would like to remove the job column on our invoices and bills layouts.

MissManners
5 Posts
Cover User

I would love this feature yo be available. Our business doesn't use the backorder or discount columns so it would be great to disable them.

UPLIFT
1 Post
Cover User

When entering sales, new item and using an Item Invoice it would be great to be able to remove columns that are not needed. I don't ever use Backorder so I would like the ability to remove this from my entry page. Thanks.

Rileys
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

It would be handy to have the ability to change the order of lines on an invoice instead of having to delete the line and re-enter it where you want it to go.  mayne a "move up' and 'move down' option where the delete line and insert options are (right click and/or edit tab).

MYOB-Flexible
1 Post
User

We do not make use of the discount column but have sometimes accidently entered a figure.

To check our invoices we check the printed invoice unit cost and qty by item.

If this cannot be made optional at least auto highlight the column on screen if data has been entered.

Only our honest customers call and let us know its not adding up.

lmkdw
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

i would like the option to turn off disc% in the sales and purchases data entery screen so it can not be entered by mistake

Duan
1 Post
User

Would love to be able to customise the form when entering new sales. Currently many useless columns and though you can leave them blank, it would be much easier to delete them (or hide them) completely. 

Sinclair
Experienced Cover User
34 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I have been searching the forums for this, disappointed to see it is now 2019 and still not available.

Sandie66
Partner
2 Posts
Partner

Hello.  has anyone found this able to be done.  One of my clients would love to not see the back order button as he never uses it.

Thank you