Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Display: Increase font size

Trusted Cover User

272Posts

181Kudos

2Solutions

272 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

might be ok for younger eye's, spare a thought for the older generation.

Why the hell has the ability to change fonts gone & window sizes. Now the only way to make this stupid program readable is to redoo the screen resolution,

Even MS excel has the ability to zoom, might be time to dump MYOB me thinks!!

"small fonts & window sizing"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2012

Reading the thread I think what this idea is about is making MYOB DPI aware so that the default fonts are readable. Is that right? Could you all please vote on this feature so we can rate it's importance relative to others in the list?

109 Comments
Franeeanee
3 Posts
Cover User

Here here! ditto to the above comments.... the font size must be increased!!!

GreenLilium
1 Post
User

First problem when trying to use MYOB. Tried to increase font size, fail.  I'm relatively young and have distance eyesight problems, not closeup, but could tell this was going to give eyestrain straight away.  It is uncomfortable to work with and also discrimanatory as others above have mentioned.  It is not following accessibility guidelines.  Please fix this, there is a whole blank right side/bottom of screen it could fit into/space not being used, it is not necessary for the font to be teeny tiny.

BellaGeorgie
6 Posts
Cover User

JoelNZ
Trusted User
52 Posts
Trusted User

This might be possible to acheive through windows settings such as "accessibility settings" perhaps?

Mojojojo
3 Posts
Cover User

Please fix this issue - how do we increase the size of the print on screen?

electricspider
1 Post
User

small font is driving me crazy

BellaGeorgie
6 Posts
Cover User

Same here. Can't wait to not have to use this programme. It has gone from what the user wants/likes to take it or leave it. not happy jan!

AdelKerb1
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I have had this issue with Fonts in MYOB now for years.   I reported it about 2 years ago.  I find it utterly ridiculous that a company as big as MYOB cant have IT working on their systems and correcting the items that their customers want and need.   If something goes wrong with our system - our IT fixes it within the day - why can MYOB????   We have been looking around at other programs because of this fault.   How about listening to your paying customers and correcting the problem MYOB......

Ascentis
1 Post
User

Hi 

Is there any way to increase the size of font bigger as it is too tiny for us to type and read. ?