Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Easy Setup Assistant: Accounts - Stop resorting back to the top of the list when creating an account

Ultimate Partner

2,917Posts

720Kudos

362Solutions

2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand

Please can we have Account Right 2013.1 stop going back to the top of the list when editing the accounts list. This is most annoying when creating/editing a new chart. In the easy setup assistant, every time you edit an account, the screnn goes back to the top of the list - you have to keep scrolling down to where you were to continue.  The same thing happens when you refresh the screen when in Accounts List and editing in there. I know this was requested in the early days - but doesn't appear to have been fixed yet.

"Stop Account Right going back to top of list when editing Accounts List"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2013

Thanks for the suggestion Jennie, this sort of improvement to the workflow of AccountRight is something we would be happy to consider to be added into a future version.

4 Comments
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the suggestion Jennie, this sort of improvement to the workflow of AccountRight is something we would be happy to consider to be added into a future version.
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Is there any update on whether this will be fixed?  2013.3 still does this. V19.5 and prior didn't do this, so I don't see this as an improvement - rather a fixup.

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Please advise if this is actually being considered - 2014.1 does not do this either. For Partners regularly sertting up new files for clients - this doubles the amount of time needed to be spent working on the Chart. We used to have this in 19.5 - it got taken away - Please bring it back.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Jennie (@jenniek),

I understand the screen going back to the top of the Accounts list rather than at the newly created account can cause unnecessary delays in the new / edit chart of accounts process.

I have flagged this with our developers again. We hope to have this resolved in a future update. 

Regards,

Suja
MYOB Support