Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Email: Ability to select from multiple email subjects

Cover User

8Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Every week I think of  improvements that MYOB should do to keep up with the times and make their customers love & talk about their product.  I am worried that MYOB isn't keeping up and one day someone will create a great new product that will actually tempt me to change to theirs, which would be a hard change with a customer database of 4000 in a small company.... So instead it would be great in MYOB could keep improving their product as I don't notice many changes at all... Does anyone else?  

Okay but anyways lets start with one of my suggestions

When emailing an invoice/statement have a drop down arrow to select a different subject (which will contain a different message to the customer).  Just like Outlook has with signatures, similar idea.

What's everyone think?

"MULTIPLE EMAIL DEFAULTS"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: July 2018

Thank you for the idea @teala. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea @teala. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages