Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Email: Read Receipts

Trusted Cover User

292Posts

25Kudos

2Solutions

292 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

We are running AccountRight Premier and our email programme is Microsoft Outlook 2010.  We often email purchase orders to suppliers, and invoices to customers.  

Is there any way to generate a Read Receipt to let me know that the recipient of the sent email has read the email?  

Even if I set this up as default in Microsoft Outlook 2010 settings, it does not generate a Read Receipt if I email through MYOB.  

We are sure that there would be numerous other people that would benefit from this change, if it can be made.

"Email Read Receipts"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thank you for the suggestion Kerry. I love the idea, I wonder how many other businesses might benefit from this feature. Let us know if you'd like to see this feature in future.

14 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Peter_C

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea

Along with sharing your comments you can show your support for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange by voting. To vote for an idea select the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.

JKB
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User

this would be a great feature for payslips as well - I am struggling when team tell me they dont get their email and I know I sent them.

Kenwalls
2 Posts
User

In the 'Invoice Activity", it would be great to have a read receipt as per the attached photo so you can prove your customer received and read your invoice.

This is a screen shot from Xero; we recently changed to MYOB as you have better features, but this feature was very useful. 

I also know that Quickbooks online offer this feature too.

Untitled.jpg

Cfranks
1 Post
User

I would like to see this feature in MYOB