Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Employee Self Onboarding: Permanently disable preference

Trusted User

461Posts

220Kudos

4Solutions

461 Posts
Trusted User
New
New

We use a different system for employee onboarding so all v2022.7 has done is to add yet another unnecessary mouse click to my processes. Please allow us to turn this off if we will never use this feature.

If the MYOB solution becomes more customisable then we may look at it in the future but our onboarding process needs a lot more information than what this requests so if we use it, we would need to send multiple requests to the new employee which looks unprofessional. Also, we use custom fields for the emergency contact information so having that default to the notes section means we would need to cut and paste the answers anyway. Might as well cut and paste from elsewhere.

"Provide an option to turn off employee self-onboarding prompt when creating a new employee card"

3 Comments
Leah18
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Agree this is just a pain!

GoldenElm32
1 Post
User

Hi MYOB,

This request was sent in August 2 years ago!

Not all companies want or need your automatic on boarding feature as it creates a lot MORE work in some instances.

Please tell us how to turn this OFF as it has become quite frustrating!

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,106 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @H-TS and @GoldenElm32,

Thank you for your feedback, and I apologize for the delay in responding back to you.

I understand that the current employee self-onboarding feature may not fully meet your needs, particularly in terms of customization and the ability to disable the feature if it's not being used. Your request about providing an option to permanently disable or turn off the employee self-onboarding prompt is duly noted. Your feedback is valuable and helps us improve our services. We are constantly working on enhancing our features based on user feedback and needs.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

If you have any more suggestions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

Cheers,

Princess